Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

HV COLOUR OF LOVE CREATIVE TEAM INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

Hope you are all well i am here today to give you some inspiration 
as part of the Creative Team for 



My inspiration today i used the gorgeous image 




CS-White 
PAPER'S-From stash 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT- to add 
USED- Gems 
Glamour Dust 
*****

I hope you like what i made to show you today and you 
will see lot's of gorgeous inspiration over on our 


You can find this image and many,many more over on 



There is so many to chose from including gorgeous 
New Releases 

Thank you for looking and leaving me wonderful comments 
i do appreciate them all 

Dianne xx 


3 comments:

Jo said...

So pretty Dianne, love the colours you chose xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Dianne this is a stunning card I love that image you have used and it is coloured so beautifully. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kim said...

Beautiful! A gorgeous card Dianne
Kim x