Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

CRAFTY CATZ CHALLENGE 452 ATG added EXTRA DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

Yes it's time for a New Challenge over on 



 This week our added extra as been picked by 
our fabulous and talented Team Leader


CHALLENGE '452' ANYTHING GOES added EXTRA 

'FANTASY' 

Our fabulous sponser this week is 



And the team were sent some fabulous images to use 
so i have gone with 




CS-White 
PAPER- From stash 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp 
USED- Crealies Double Stitch + Dot Square Die 
Snail Button 

******

Hope you will find time to join us again this week 
and you will see gorgeous creation's as always from 
the DT ladies for your inspiration 
I look forward to seeing you join us 
and have a lovely week end 

Dianne xx 


10 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Dianne just love his hair and he is k8nd of cute don't you think. Have a good week

Janette said...

Morning Dianne, what a brilliant job on the Troll, I love your card its so cute....have a lovely day my friend.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card I love the colours Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Cute troll...LOVE the hair! Fabulous design and papers, a super card Dianne.
Have a great weekend
Chris
x

Jo said...

Fabulous! That's the cutest troll I ever did see! Love his hair xx

NickScrapShack said...

So cute! Love your colours and the little snail button is adorable.
Hope you´ll have a great weekend! Nick

Monica C. said...

That is one adorable troll! The hair is fabulous.
Hugs Monica

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

This is fab, love the adorable troll!
Hugs D xx

tilly said...

just love the colouring on your troll, a great fun card, have a good week xx