Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

CHING CHOU KUIK DIGITAL STAMPS DT INSPIRATION

HI EVERYONE 
and 
GOOD MORNING 

I am here today with DT inspiration here on my blog 
and over on the challenge blog 
for 



This week the team have to use the theme 
'MONOCHROME' 
on their inspiration 
and the image i chosen to use today is 

(Grey Scale Image) 



CS-White
PAPER- From stash 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp 
USED- Flower's 
Button's 
*****
The image i have used you can find 
over on 



You will see lot's of gorgeous inspiration thru-out the week 
over on the challenge blog from the DT ladies 
and we have our Monthly Challenge taking place the theme is 


It would be lovely to see you join us and you can also join in 
on the Challenge over on our 



Where the ladies would love too see you there 

Thank you for looking and leaving me wonderful comments 
i will be back next week when i will have more 
inspiration to share with you 

Dianne xx 


3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant image and gorgeous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! WOW! Dianne, this is GORGEOUS.
Faith
x

Monica C. said...

Great job on this monochrome card! I love the various shades of red.
Hugs Monica