Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

CRAFTY CATZ CHALLENGE 454 ANYTHING GOES added EXTRA DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE 

Yes it's Friday so that mean's a New Challenge over on 



Our added extra this week as been picked by 
our fabulous 


CHALLENGE '454' ANYTHING GOES added EXTRA 

'MAKE IT SQUARE' 

Our fabulous and wonderful sponser this week is 

(formaly Lacy Susnshine)


The DT were sent some gorgeous image's to use 
and i have chosen 

'HEART'S A FLUTTER SUGI



CS-White-Cream
PAPER'S-From Designer Pad from K+Company 
IMAGE -Heart's a Flutter Sugi from 
Heather Valentin's COL Shop 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp 
USED- Crealies Dies Double Stitch+Dot Square Dies 
Spellbinder Heart Dies 
Cream Ribbon
*****

You will see gorgeous makes from my fellow teamies 
again this week for your inspiration 
I look forward to seeing you join us 
and check to see if you were our 
Winner or one of the Top Three 
for last week's challenge 

Thank you for looking and have a lovely week end 

Dianne xx 



6 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Dianne, beautiful card, love the shape its so pretty...Hope all is well sweetie, have a good weekend my friend.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautifully coloured image and card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

This is so pretty Dianne, a lovely shape, beautiful colouring and design, love the colours and little hearts.
Have a great weekend
x

tilly said...

gorgeous colors you have chosen, she is pretty, have a great weekend x

NickScrapShack said...

This is a great card Dianne! I love the colour combo and the shaped edge at the bottom of the card, so pretty! Have a great weekend! Nick

NickScrapShack said...

Thank you for the wonderful Birthday card I received yesterday! It made me so happy. Love the fun design part with the sun. Those little flowers are so pretty and cutest image. Thank you!!!
Hugs Nick