Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

CUTE AS A BUTTON SHOW CASE INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

Today i am here with my Show Case creation here on my blog 
and over on the 


 My inspiration this month is using one of the gorgeous New Release's 
you can find over on 




The image is  





CS-White-Yellow 
PAPER-From stash 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT- Stamp 
USED- Creative Dies Stitch +pierced Scallop Oval Dies 
Creative Dies Stitch+pierced Oval Dies 
Glitter leaves from stash 
*****
I hope you like my inspiration today 
and you will see more gorgeous New Release's in the shop too and lot's of inspiration from 
the DT ladies thru out this month over on the Show Case Blog 
and over on our 



where you will find these for your inspiration 
and you might want to join us on our Progressive Challenge 
where you can find all the detail's how too join in

We also have a New Challenge this month 
yes we are back with the challenges 




Thank you for looking and leaving me a comment 
i do appreciate this 

Dianne xx 


4 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful, her hair is fabulous x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is gorgeous, what fab hair.

Kim said...

Fabulous card and design Dianne!
Kim x

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful design, loving the colours you chose for her, hugs Posp x