Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Friday 14 August 2020

WORLD WIDE OPEN DESIGN TEAM CHALLENGE '8' DT INSPIRATION

HELLO 
and 
GOOD EVENING 

We have our New Monthly Challenge starting over on 



So onto my DT inspiration for this month i used 
a gorgous image from 

Our fabulous and talented sponser as all way's is 







(Grey Scale Image)


CS-White-Black
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT- Stamp 
USED- Sweet Dixie Embroidery Style Frame 
Black Glitter Dot's 
*****

You will see lot's of gorgous inspiration from the DT ladies 
again this month 
and hope you will find time to join us again 
I look forward to seeing your fabulous creation's 

You can find this image and many more from 



Have Fun !! 

Dianne 


5 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Dianne, well wow she is gorgeous isn't she,love the colouring her hair is beautiful, a fabulous card.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning colouring on the fabulous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Dianne this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How very beautiful and feminine Dianne, this is really lovely.
Faith x

Ruemilly said...

Thankks for a great read