Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

CHING CHOU KUIK DIGITAL STAMPS DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

Hope you are all well i am her today with my
 DT inspiration 
for 



This week fallowing on with our Monthly Challenge Theme 

'AUTUMN/FALL

 I have gone with the beautiful image 




CS-White-Black
PAPER- From stash
IMAGE- Beetle and Girl used my promarker's to colour image 
SENTIMENT- Stamps 
USED- Crealies Double Stitch+Dot Square Dies
Leaf Die 
White +Black Pearl's 
*****

I hope you like what i have made to share with you today and 
you still have time to join us on this month's challenge 
Please pop over and join us and you will see gorgeous creation's
from the DT ladies thru out the week for your inspiration 

There are fabulous prize's you can win i look forward 
to seeing you join us 

Dianne 




3 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the image.xxx

Janette said...

Beautiful card again Dianne, the image is pretty but not sure I could cope with that on my shoulder, she is very brave...haha..xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Dianne this is a stunning card. The image you have used is so pretty. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie