Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2020

CHING CHOU KUIK DIGITAL STAMPS DT INSPIRATION

HELLO EVERYONE 

Yes i am here today with my DT inspiration for 



My card today is fallowing this month's theme of our Monthly Challenge 

'AUTUMN/FALL

The image i have used today is the gorgeous image 




CS-White
PAPER-From stash 
IMAGE- Moth's coloured with promarker's 
SENTIMENT- Stamp 
USED- Crafter's Companion Sara's Signature Leaf Dies 
Yellow Ribbon
*****

I hope you will find time to join us on this month's challenge 
there are fabulous prize's to win 
and you will see lot's of gorgeous inspiration thru out 
the week from the DT ladies 

Take a look and join us 

Dianne 


4 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Dianne, this is so pretty, a lovely image and I love the colouring.xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the image.xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Dianne this is a stunning card. That image is gorgeous and so beautifully coloured. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabullus card and colouring Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos