Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

HEATHER VALENTIN'S COLOUR OF LOVE CT INSPIRATION

HI EVERYONE 

I here today to give you some CT inspiration 
for 




My inspiration today i used the gorgeous and cute image 




CS-White-Green 
PAPER- From stash 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp 
USED- Swirl embossing folder 
Marianne Designs border die 
Strawberry Button
*****
You can find this image and many more from 



Hope you like what i have to share with you today 
and you will see more gorgeous inspiration 
over on our 


Thank you for looking and leaving me wonderful comments 
i do appreciate them all 

Dianne xx 


2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a fun card

Jackie T said...

Hi Dianne your card is gorgeous. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie xxx