Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Friday 26 April 2019

CRAFTY CATZ CHALLENGE 459 ATG added EXTRA DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

Yes it's Friday so that means a New Challenge 
over on 



This week the added extra as been picked by our 
fabulous and talented 


CHALLENGE '459' ANYTHING GOES added EXTRA 

'USE A SENTIMENT

Our fabulous and wonderful sponser this week is 



On my card today i have used a gorgeous image 




CS-White 
PAPER-From stash 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp 
USED- Creative Dies Oval Stitched+pierced Die 
Circle Dies 
Printable Heaven Button Dies 
Blue polka dot ribbon 
*****

You will see gorgeous inspiration from the DT ladies 
again this week please pop over and leave them some love 

I hope you will join us again this week i look forward 
to seeing you there and please check to see if you 
were our Winner or one of the Top Three 
for last week 

Have a lovely week end 

Dianne xx 


10 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely image and card hope you have a good week

Janette said...

A beautiful card, such a sweet image, Dianne I just love it, enjoy your weekend my friend.xx

Jo said...

Oh Dianne, that image is so sweet....love your colour choices xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card and colouring of the image Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Dianne this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

An adorable little girl card, with lovely colours.
Faith x

tilly said...

what a sweet image, I must look out for this ready for when our baby is older !! (not born yet lol) have a good weekend xx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Awe this is so sweet, fab card!!
Hugs D xx

Wendy said...

Such a sweet image, gorgeous card Dianne.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Jac’s Playground said...

This is gorgeous Dianne, great colour choices and the image is just adorable, have a great week xx