Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

CRAFTY CATZ CHALLENGE 456 ATG added EXTRA DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

Yes it's time for our New Challenge 
over on 



This week it is my turn to chose the added extra 

CHALLENGE '456' ANYTHING GOES added EXTRA 

'USE YOUR DIE'S ' 

Nice and easy one and our wonderful sponser is 



We were sent some wonderful images to use 
and i have gone with the cute image 




CS-White 
PAPER- Printed from Dreamees CD 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp 
USED- Creative Dies Stitch+pierced rectangle dies 
JS-Bunting Die 
Spellbinder fancy edge circle die 
*****
Hope you will join us again this week 
and you will see gorgeous makes from the DT ladies 
for your inspiration 

Please pop over and take a look and you could be our 
Winner or one of the Top Three 
for last week's challenge 

See you there and have a lovely week end 

Dianne xx 


6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

An awesome card and colouring Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

your foxes look brilliant Dianne, I hope it gets a bit warmer, can't be doing going back to winter lol xx

Chris said...

Sweet image, beautiful colouring and a lovely design, a perfect card for a little one!
Have a great weekend
x

Janette said...

Such a sweet card Dianne and the dies are just lovely. Have a good weekend my friend.xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Dianne this is such a cute card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SQUEAL! a FABULOUS card Dianne.
Faith
x