Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

WORLD WIDE OPEN DESIGN TEAM CHALLENGE DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

I am here with DT inspiration for our New Monthly Challenge 
which as just started for 



As always i have used a gorgeous image from
our fabulous and talented sponser 





The image i have used is the gorgeous 




CS-White 
PAPER-From stash 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT- Stamps 
USED- Marianne Designs Icicle Die 
MB-Star Dies
Foiled Star's and Snowflakes
Glitter 
****
You will see gorgeous inspiration from the DT ladies 
and hope to see you join us again this month 
I look forward to seeing your fabulous creations 

Have Fun !! 

Dianne xx 




2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Oh Dianne this is a gorgeous card that image is stunning I love how you have coloured her. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Monica C. said...

I love this card you made! The coloring is beautiful and the blue especially!