Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Saturday 24 November 2018

CUTE AS A BUTTON SHOW CASE DT INSPIRATION

HI EVERYONE 

Today i am here with my Show Case Inspiration 
for 


My card today here on my blog 
and over on the 


Is a Christmas card using the gorgeous image 






CS-White-Red
PAPER- From stash 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT -Stamp 
USED- Crealies Double Stitch and Dot Dies 
Crafter's Companion Leaf Die 
Whimsy Corner Die 
Parcel Die cut 
Red Bow 
Silver Glitter Star's 
Red Dew Drops
*****
I hope you like my inspiration today 
and thank you for looking and leaving me wonderful comments 
and don't forget we have a progressive challenge 
over on our 

Dianne xx 


1 comment:

Janette said...

Morning Dianne and a chilly one it is too....Beautiful card I do like that image and the way you coloured her up, looks really festive....have a lovely day my friend and stay warm..xxx