Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

CRAFTY CATZ CHALLENGE '349' ATG added TWIST DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING

Yes we have a New Challenge starting over on 



This week the added extra as been picked by Me 

CHALLENGE '349' ANYTHING GOES added TWIST 

'GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS' 

Our fabulous sponser this week and we sent 
some gorgeous images to use is 



I have used on my card the gorgeous image 




CS-White 
PAPER-From stash 
IMAGE- Follow the Star's from
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT -Stamp 
USED- X-cut label Die 
Craft's Too Starry Night Die 
Siver Star's and Snowflakes 
*****
Hope you will join us again this week 
you will see gorgeous creations from the DT ladies 
they have done me proud 
Please pop over to the blog and take a look
i look forward to seeing your fabulous creations 

Have Fun !! 
and a lovely week end 

Dianne xx 


9 comments:

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Dianne, and I do like the colours, makes a nice change...Have a good weekend sweetie.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card love the colour combo
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Laine said...

Such a great card Dianne.
Laine
x

Chris said...

Fabulous card Dianne, lovely design, beautiful colouring, those die cuts with the tiny stars are so pretty and they're perfect with this design.
Chris
x

tilly said...

a beautiful card Dianne love her colouring, have a good weekend xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Dianne this is a stunning card I love the beautiful image you have used. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Dianne, such a pretty image and lovely starry border.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

NickScrapShack said...

I love this Christmas card. Pretty die cut shapes and embellishment. Like the soft colouring in the background too.
Hope you had a good start on your weekend. Hugs Nick

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card Dianne, love those starry die cuts very pretty, have a great week xx