Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

CUTE AS A BUTTON SHOW CASE DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

Hope you all had a lovely week end i am here today 
with Show Case inspiration here on my blog 
and over on the Show Case Blog 
for 



So my inspiration today i have used the gorgeous and cute image 

'PENGUIN


I have made a Card and Gift Bag using this image 




CS-White -Blue 
IMAGE-Penguin form CAAB Shop
SENTIMENT-Glisten Stamp 
USED- Marianne's Designs Icicle Border Die 
Marianne's Designs Snowflake Dies 
Glitter 

*****

I hope you like what i have to show you today and you can find 
this image and many more from 




Thank you for looking 

Dianne xx



3 comments:

Janette said...

Hello lovely, This is gorgeous and I love the gift bag to match, hope your not wearing yourself out for the big day...I'll be glad when the shops are all finally shut and we can just sit back and think what we don't have we can do without....xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

How lovely, love the colour combo

Viv said...

Great job as always Dianne! x