Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 6 December 2017

CHING CHOU KUIK DIGITAL STAMPS DT INSPIRATION

HELLO 
and 
GOOD MORNING 

Today i am here with my inspiration here on my blog 
and over on the Challenge Blog 
for 



My inspiration this week is to co-inside with our 
New Monthly Challenge which as started 

This month the theme is 

'BIRD'S

So for my card i choosen the beautiful image 




CS-White -Red
PAPER-from stash
IMAGE-Scarlet Holly from CCK Etsy Store used my promarker's
 SENTIMENT- Stamp
USED- Snowflake die 
Robin and Berries Die from Printable Heaven 
Red Stickles on Berries 
*****
You can find this image and many more from 




Well that's it from me today except i hope you will be able 
to join us on this month's challenge 
It would be fabulous to see you there and if you need 
some inspiration pop over to the blog each day 
as you will see gorgeous creations from the DT ladies 

Also we have our challenge taking place over on our 


Please pop over and take a look and join in if you can 

We have fabulous prize's for both of our Challenges 

See you soon 

Dianne xx 


7 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Gorgeous Dianne, lovely card...xxx

Viv said...

Fab card as always Dianne!

KraftyKoolKat said...

A awesome creation Dianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Laine said...

So pretty Dianne.
Laine
x

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Fabulous card Dianne, love that image!
Hugs Donna xx