Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Sunday 31 December 2017

A PERFECT TIME TO CRAFT CHALLENGE '1' ATG DT INSPIRATION

GOOD EVENING 

Hope you had a fabulous Christmas and i wish you all 
A Happy New Year 

I am to tell we have a New Monthly Challenge starting 
over on 



Our fabulous sponser this month is 






Thank you Erica for sponsering our challenge 

So on my card to show i used one of the images sent to use 
from Erica 

'BUZZ



CS- White -Green and Yellow Core dinations card 
IMAGE-Buzz from Ericraft used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp 
USED- Bamboo embossing folder from Printable Heaven 
Raffia-Orange and Green 
Bee Button from stash 
*****

I hope you will find time to join us on our challenge 
this month and you will see gorgeous and beautiful inspiration 
from the DT ladies for you too see 

I look forward to see you there 

Have Fun !! 

Dianne xx


No comments: