Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Thursday 20 August 2015

MOON FLOWER DIGI STAMPS DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING

I here with my first  post for today for 


Today it is my turn here on my blog and over on
 MoonFlower 
Digi Stamps Blog 
to give you some inspiration 

I have used on my card today to show the beautiful image 

'CONTEMPLATION PRINCESS

Which is this month of July's  FREEBIE you receive when you 
sign up for the news letter 

*****
*****
CS-White-PAPER'S-BMD and black from stash
IMAGE-Contemplation Princess-from Moon Flower Digi Stamps 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT -For You-USED-Sizzix flourish die -Pear Heart 
and Flower's 
*****
You will see lot's of fabulous inspiration over on the blog 
today and most day's too 

Thank you for looking 

Dianne xx 


7 comments:

Jackie said...

Fabulous card Dianne, beautiful colouring :O)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Dianne, your colouring is stunning.
hugs Sue xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous colouring of the image and brilliant card Ginny x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous creation, love the colours and the idea you have used...xxx
{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Dianne, beautiful image and colouring.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Catherine said...

A beautiful image and a fantastic colouring Dianne ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Dianne, such a beautiful image and very dramatic colour combination.
Pauline
x