Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Friday 28 August 2015

CRAFTY CATZ CHALLENGE '290' GOLDEN OLDIE DT INSPIRATION

HELLO 

Yes it's Friday so that mean's a New Challenge over 
at 


This week's theme as been choosen by our fabulous and talented 


Aunty Sue as choosen for this week's theme 

'GOLDEN OLDIE
Use a stamp or Digi Stamp that is a t least 12 month's old 

I know we have all got these 

My card this week i have used a digi image couldn't decide which to 
use a stamp or digi 
Anyway i went for a digi from Mo Manning that i know i have had well over 
12 month's it was one of the first digi's i bought 

'RAE WITH JOURNAL'
*****
*****
*****
CS-White-PAPER-from a good friend -IMAGE-Mo's Digital Pencil -This is part of a set 
coloured with my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Hello (stamp)-USED-Poppy stamps Daisy border-Whimsy 
corner die
*****
Our sponser this week is 

CRAFTY RIBBONS 
prize is 

Hope you will join us again on this week's challenge and look 
forward to seeing your wonderful creations 
and if you need a bit of inspiration just take a look at all 
the fabulous and beautiful work from the Crafty Catz ladies 
and 
Pop over to see if you were our
Winner or one of our Top Three 
for our challenge last week 

Have a wonderful weekend 

Dianne xx 

16 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Dianne, I love this one, it was always a favourite image, good to see it on your gorgeous card...
Have a good week-end...xx

Catherine said...

Your card is beautiful Dianne ! Love this image... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant love this image and gorgeous added pretties.xx
 {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

Laine said...

She is lovely Dianne. Wonderful colour palette and design.
Laine
xx

Laine said...

She is lovely Dianne. Wonderful colour palette and design.
Laine
xx

Jo said...

Fabulous.....great image & lovely colours.
hugs Jo x

tilly said...

it was fun to look through old stamps and spoiled for choice lol, a fab card
Tilly x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x

Aunty Sue said...

love this dianne on one of my first purchases from Mo have a fab weekend

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Dianne, such a pretty image and colours.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Dianne, I love the image and beautiful colours.
hugs Sue xx

NickScrapShack said...

Great card Dianne. I like the image a lot. My little girl is soon that old that I have to start looking for images that are a bit cooler and not so sweet, lol

Hope you have a wonderful weekend
Hugs Nick

NickScrapShack said...

Great card Dianne. I like the image a lot. My little girl is soon that old that I have to start looking for images that are a bit cooler and not so sweet, lol

Hope you have a wonderful weekend
Hugs Nick

Naomi Johnson said...

Gorgeous card and fun to see one of Mo's original images. Have a great weekend. Naomi x

PaperDaisies said...

Love your card Dianne. It has reminded me I have some Mo Manning stamps which I need to use more often. Thanks for the inspiration. Have a great week ahead. Hugs Nina

Jac’s Playground said...

wonderful card Dianne, love the image and fab colours, have a great week xx