Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Thursday 13 August 2015

INSPIRATION DESTINATION CHALLENGE '46' ANYTHING GOES DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

Yes it's time again for a New Challenge 
over on 


CHALLENGE '46' ANYTHING GOES

My inspiration today is using a image form 
one of our regular fabulous sponser's 


 This week i have made a Gift Box using 
the fabulous image 


*****
*****
My pic's don't seem to show the colour up much but it is a  lilac i have used 
CS-White-Black
PAPER-From stash
IMAGE-Heel's Big Bow from Bugaboo Stamps-used my promarker's
SENTIMENT-Friends
USED-Spellbinder's square's and scallop square's-Sue Wilson filigree
Bow die-Glitter dot's-Glamour Dust
*****
Our sponser's this week are 

And 


Again this week two fabulous sponser's 
Hope to see you join us on this week's challenge it would 
be fabulous if you could and as alway's you will see lot's of 
fabulous and wonderful inspiration from the DT ladies 

Look forward to seeing your fabulous makes 

Dianne xx 



8 comments:

Jackie said...

Wonderful box Dianne, and I can see the lovely lilac colour okay :o)
Jackie xx

Catherine said...

Your box is fantastic Dianne ! Love the shoes and the bow... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

aussie aNNie said...

A fantastic creation in the elegant colours...classy lol.xx
 {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

Janette said...

Fabulous Dianne, gorgeous shoes...xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic box Ginny x

Desire Fourie said...

Ooh la la this is so chic Dianne. Loving the classy black and white.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jo said...

Fab box Dianne, love the colours you chose.
hugs Jo x

I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
You can find my candy here

cotnob said...

A Gorgeous gift box Dianne, such an elegant black and white design.
Pauline
x