Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 9 September 2014

CREATIVE INSPIRATION CARD FOR FITZTOWN

GOOD MORNING

Hope you all had a lovely weekend 
I am here today with a card to show you as part of the 
Creative Team for




My card is my inspiration for the New Challenge over at 




I have used one of the gorgeous Wedding images you can find over at 



*****
*****
*****
CS-White-Cream pearlised
Promarker's
Skin-Coral-Sunkissed Pink-Blush-Baby Pink
Hair-Cocoa-Sandstone-Walnut
Other's-Rose Pink-Antique Pink-Meadow Green Saffron
Have add a sentiment 
USED-
Spellbinder's Floral oval
Sue Wilson's die-Joy Craft's corner die
Lace-Tim Holtz Tattered Lace distress ink
******
These are gorgeous images and just love to colour 
them up 
I hope you will pop over to the blog and join in
on the challenge and you will find lot's 
of gorgeous make's from the Creative Team ladies 
and also more inspiration thru out the week 



14 comments:

Unknown said...

Dianne this is stunning my friend, hugs xxx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, I love the soft colours :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

Stunning card Dianne, I love the image and such beautiful soft colouring.
hugs Sue xx

aussie aNNie said...

I just love this, STUNNING image, colours and design are awesome.xx


The Journey is the Start

Hazel said...

It's beautiful, Dianne. The gold background certainly sets it off - just the right amount of shimmer. Hazel x

Catherine said...

Such a beautiful and elegant card Dianne ! Love the die cuts and the image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Dianne, such a beautiful image and elegant design.
Pauline
x

Elise said...

Hi Dianne! Oh this is so elegant and GORGEOUS!!! Love these subtle colors .. very beautiful!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Dianne what a gorgeous card. I love that image, so beautifully coloured! Susan xx

vic said...

This is so beautiful Dianne and so elegant too :) gorgeous :)
Hugs
Vic xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Dianne this is so beautiful also very elegant and classy, love how you have coloured the image she is stunning, the simple card design with the die cuts looks superb, awesome card. I also want to thank you Dianne for your lovely comments that you leave on my blog, they are much appreciated.
hugs
lorraine x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Dianne, love the image so beautifully coloured.
Hugs
Wendy xx

downrightcrafty said...

such a beautiful image and love the corner dies, such a pretty card
hugs Kate xx