Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

CRAFTY CATZ CHALLENGE '246' 'CLEAN AND SIMPLE' DT

GOOD MORNING 

Hope you are all well and ready for a New challenge over at 


This week's it the turn of our fabulous and talented 

JAC

Jac as choosen for this week's theme 

CAS-' CLEAN AND SIMPLE'

So for my card's today yes i have made two using some of the 
gorgeous images from both of our sponser's for the challenge so my post 
is a bit longer today


***
***
CS-White
IMAGE-Floral '1' from Fitztown-promarker's
SENTIMENT- Happy Birthday
USED-Embossing folder Victoria-Ribbon coloured with promarker
***
My second card 

'LOTUS'
***
***
CS-White-Yellow
IMAGE-Lotus from Make It Crafty-Promarker's
SENTIMENT-Hello
USED-Spellbinder's curved border's 2-Sue Wilson bow die
***
Our sponser's for this week's challenge are 


Prize is 3 Digi Images 

and also 

Prize is $10 Gift Certificate
***
Wow both are fantastic prizes 

So what you waiting for join us on this week's challenge 
and if you need some inspiration just take a look
at what the Crafty Catz ladies and GD have made this week 
they are all fantastic !!
I look forward to seeing all of your fabulous makes 
and most of all have Fun !!
Have a lovely weekend 

Before i go i will just pop a couple of pics 
of the puppies they are now 2 week's old 
(this mainly for AUNTY SUE)
Milly had Three Girl's and Three Boy's 
will pop some more pics when they moving about more 
Looking for New Homes now 

Hugs Dianne xx 

23 comments:

Catherine said...

Your cards are beautiful Dianne ! Love the images - the girl in yellow is so cool ! Love the colours too ! Thanks for sharing your pics of the puppies : they are adorable ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

vic said...

Beautiful cards they are gorgeous and those pups.....so beautiful :)))
Hugs
Vic x

tilly said...

two super cards, love the bow on the 2nd one, what cute puppies, if only they stayed that way lol.....Hope you are keeping well, have a good healthy week my lovely friend
Tilly

Laine said...

Fabulous CAS style cards Dianne. The puppies are so lovely. Enjoy your wee-end.
Laine
xx

Janette said...

Fabulous cards Dianne, hard to choose a favourite....
OMG those pups, awww, I would be in heaven with that little lot.....
Have a great week-end sweetie..xxx

aussie aNNie said...

DELIGHTFULLY gorgeous cards and images. Loving the beautiful colours used as well as the beautiful placed goodies and oh love those cute puppies..xx
♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

aussie aNNie said...

Dianne, thanks for letting me know of my win, have not checked my blog yet, been with my dad most of the last few days who is seriously ill....you have made my day.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous cards
Gorgeous pups Ginny x

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Dianne. I love the images and fabulous colouring.
The puppies look so cute!
Hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards, Dianne! beautifully made, gorgeous colours and textures too! Very neat indeed!
There was a little squeeek at the end of your post... from me that is... after seeing those cute little pups! How adorable!!
have a fab weekend! xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Two beautiful CAS cards Dianne! And a big awwwww for the pups! Susan x

Aunty Sue said...

Oh Dianne so so cute hope your enjoying being a grandma. Thanks for sharing they are adorable hope mum is ok.
Oh nearly forgot loving the cards great colour choice for them both. Have s great weekend

cotnob said...

Gorgeous cards Dianne, I love the beautiful flower.
The puppies look adorable, I'd better not let my boys see them or they will start nagging me for a dog again!
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Jackie said...

Gorgeous cards Dianne, I love the beautiful flower :o)
Jackie xx

NickScrapShack said...

Dianne, both your cards are beautiful! I love how the design sort of look the same and at the same time they look so different! I love her dress!

Those puppies are gorgeous! I am in love....

Have a great weekend
Hugs Nick

Jac’s Playground said...

2 beauties, love the clean fresh look of the yellow and whit and your purple glower is so beautifully coloured, I just melted at the pics of those adorable puppies, have a wonderful week xx

Kim said...

both gorgeous cards Dianne! But not as gorgeous as your adorable puppies! ooh I'm so tempted! I'm finding it so hard since I lost my Tilly - but need to convince husband too!
Kim x

Naomi Johnson said...

Great cards hun and super sweet puppies! x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dianne love your beautiful CAS style card that image is amazing the depth of colour is stunning, I love it. Dianne those puppies are out of this world beautiful, OMG I am afraid I would have to keep them all, lol,
hugs
lorraine x

PaperDaisies said...

Love the pics of the puppies. Great cards this week Dianne. Love the pretty girl card and the flower card has been coloured in beautifully. Love all the purples. Have a great week. Hugs Nina

Unknown said...

Two lovely cards Dianne, looking good! And your puppies are just way too sweet! They looks so cuddly! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

kay said...

Your cards are lovely Dianne,hope you are keeping well and I just adore the puppies x

Wendy said...

Both cards are gorgeous Dianne, love the images beautifully coloured.
Those puppies are so adorable!
Hugs
Wendy xx