Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

CRAFTY CATZ CHALLENGE '245' ONE FOR THE BOY'S' DT CARD

GOOD MORNING 

Yes it's Friday so that mean's one thing we are back with a  New Challenge over at 


Yes the Crafty Catz ladies are back today with the challenge and the theme 
choosen by our fabulous and talented 

'ONE FOR THE BOY'S

For my card today i used one of the fabulous images 
from our fabulous sponser BUGABOO STAMPS for this week's challenge 

'GUS FISHING'

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~
CS-White-Yellow
PAPER-K+Company-'Hopscotch'
IMAGE+SENTIMENT- Gus Fishing from Bugaboo Stamps -Promarker's
USED-
X-cut dies
Bottle peel off 
Fish cut from some backing paper 
~~~~~
Our sponser for the challenge is 


Prize is 
7 Digi Images of winner's choice 

Fabulous !!

The ladies have made some fabulous and wonderful creations 
this week and so as our GD
I hope you will join us this week the ladies 
would love to see you join in and i look forward 
to seeing all of your wonderful creation's 
Have a lovely weekend 

Dianne xx 



17 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x

aussie aNNie said...

FABULOUS FUN card Dianne, love the bugaboo images.xx♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

Laine said...

Fabulous and fun Dianne. Enjoy your week-end.
Laine
xx

Sue said...

Brilliant card Dianne, I love the fun image and sentiment.
hugs Sue xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Dianne, such a fun image and sentiment - I love your bright colours.
Pauline
x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card Dianne.
Sue x

PaperDaisies said...

A fabulous card Dianne. I love the way you have showcased Gus. I love how he has caught a bottle. Great sentiment. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

Kim said...

fab card Dianne and love the bright colours!
Kim x

Unknown said...

Really funny and cheerful card, Dianne, love these little fishes. Have a nice weekend!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabulous card Dianne, love the bottle made me giggle, have a great weekend xx

Unknown said...

Super to have the challenge back Dianne, a super fun card my friend, hugs xxx

Jackie said...

Fabulous image and card Dianne :o)
Jackie xx

XxJULESxX said...

love it ha ha!!!! fab card!

Janette said...

Hi Dianne, hope your enjoying the week-end s far...
Love your card, I have been amusing myself with all the Bugaboo images as I catch up with you all this morning...lol....good start to the day I think...
Hope all is well sweetie..xxxx

tilly said...

A super bright card and I love this sentiment, your little fish finish it so well, have a good week
Tilly x

Naomi Johnson said...

Love the colourfulness of your card this week hun. Hope you've had a good weekend. Naomi x

coldwaters2 said...

Lol, oh Dianne this made me giggle love that image and sentiment it would suit so may 'boys' that I know, lol, smashing colours and card design, love it.
hugs
lorraine x