Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 13 December 2017

CHING CHOU KUIK DIGITAL STAMPS DT INSPIRATION

HI EVERYONE 

I am here today here on my blog and over on the Challenge Blog 
as part of the Design Team 
for 



This week the team have to use Button's  on 
the creation's so my choice of image to use is 




CS-White 
PAPER'S from stash 
IMAGE -Autumn Blessing from CCK Etsy Store used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT -Stamp 
USED- Spellbinder Corner sprigs dies 
Buttons from stash 
*****

You will see lot's of gorgeous and beautiful makes 
from all of the DT ladies thru out the week over on
the challenge blog and their own 
so please pop over and take a look

We have our Monthly Challenge taking place this month's theme is 

'BIRD'S

I hope you will be able to join in 
see you soon when i will have more inspiration 
from 



Dianne xx 


4 comments:

Janette said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Dianne...xx

Jo said...

Beautiful card Dianne, lovely image & I love how you've incorporated the buttons x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Dianne. Lovely colour palette and colouring. Great layout too.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely card