Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Thursday 11 May 2017

INSPIRATION DESTINATION CHALLENGE DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

Today i am here with my inspiration for our New Challenge 
over on



My inspiration i have used one of my stamps 

'SOFIA WISHES
(Sara Kay) 




CS-Cream 
PAPER'S -K+Company paper pad 
IMAGE-'Sofia Wishe's from Sara Kay-used my promarker's 
USED-Spellbinder's Floral Oval 
Large Pearl Flower's 

*****

Hope you will join us again on this fortnight's challenge 
and you will see lot's of fabulous and wonderful creation's 
from the DT ladies 
and i am still on holiday so one of my fellow teamies 
will get round to visit your blog's and leaving you a comment 
for me 

Have Fun !!

Dianne xx 


2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card I love Sarah Kays images Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a delightful image and beautiful layout and colours Dianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx