Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

CRAFTY CATZ CHALLENGE '369' ATG added TWIST 'USE FIVE OF SOMETHING' DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

Yes it's time for a New Challenge over on


This week's added twist as been picked by our fabulous 


CHALLENGE '369' ATG added TWIST 'USE FIVE OF SOMETHING' 

My card this week i have used a image from 
our fabulous and wonderful sponser 

'ROSE'S AND BUTTERFLIES



*****
CS-White-Black 
IMAGE-Rose's and Butterflies from Bugaboo Stamps used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp 
USED-Red Ribbon
My Five things are Black Glitter Dot's 
*****

Our fabulous and wonderful sponser is 



I hope you will join us again this week i won't be round to visit 
your blog's this week as i am on Holiday but my fellow teamies will step in for me 
visit you to leave you a comment 

Have Fun !! 

Dianne xx 


8 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous card, Colouring and design hope your having a brilliant week.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful roses and stunning card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome colouring Dianne and I love the lovely vibrant col our palette and design.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Naomi Johnson said...

Lovely card. Gorgeous colouring. Have a great weekend. Naomi x

Laine said...

So bright and beautiful Dianne.
Laine
xx

tilly said...

a great choice of images, enjoy your holiday and come back refreshed !
Tillt x

Janette said...

This is gorgeous Dianne....hope your having a wonderful holiday...x

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautifully coloured Dianne and I love the design it's very elegant, have a great week xx