Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Friday 1 January 2021

CUTE AS ABUTTON DT INSPIRATION AND NEW CHALLENGE

HELLO EVERYONE 

Hope you all had a good Christmas and 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 


Today i have my DT inspiration to share with you for 

our New Challenge for 


CUTE AS A BUTTON 

CHALLENGE BLOG 



 My card today i have used the gorgeous image 


'HAPPY NEW YEAR MARTINELLIS'




CS-White

PAPER-From stash 

IMAGE- Happy New year  Martinellis used my promarker's 

SENTIMENT- Stamp 

USED- Creative Scallop Circle Die 

Red Ribbon edged with gold from stash 

*****

You will see lot's of gorgeous inspiration from the DT ladies 

over on the challenge blog 

Hope to see you join us again on the challenge 

I looked forward to seeing you there 

You can find this image and many more from 


CUTE AS A BUTTON SHOP



Thank you for looking 


Dianne xx



2 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Dianne and Happy new year, I love your first card of the year, its gorgeous.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

FABULOUS CARD HAPPY NEW YEAR
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos