Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 23 December 2020

CHING CHOU KUIK DIGITAL STAMPS DT INSPIRATION

HI EVERYONE 


Today i am here to share my DT inspiration and over on the 

challenge blog for 


CHING CHOU KUIK DIGITAL STAMPS 

INSPIRATION CHALLENGE BLOG 



 My inspiration today i have used the gorgeous image 



'WINTER CUDDLE'




CS-White

PAPER-From stash 

IMAGE- Winter Cuddle from CCK Etsy Shop

used my promarker's 

SENTIMENT- Christmas Die

USED- Crealies Double Stitch+Dot Circle Die 

Crafter's Companion Snow flake Die 

Crafter's Companion Leaf Die 

Liquid Pearl's 

*****

You still have time to join us on this month's challenge 

the theme is 


HAPPY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY BIRTHDAY

JUST FOR YOU/JUST BECAUSE 


It would be lovely to see you there and you need 

some inspiration you will see that over there from the DT ladies 

every day thru out the week 

Hope to see you there 

That's it from me this month but i will be back 

next year with more inspiration to share with using the gorgeous 

image's from 


CHING CHOU KUIK ETSY SHOP 



Dianne 




2 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Dianne, this is a gorgeous card again she reminds me of little red riding hood.
Hope you have a lovely Christmas and New year, enjoy.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card brilliant colouring..
Merry Christmas Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos