Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Sunday 25 October 2020

CUTE AS A BUTTON SHOW CASE DT INSPIRATION

HELLO EVERYONE 

Today i am here to share my Show Case Inspiration 

here on my blog and over on 


CUTE AS A BUTTON 

SHOW CASE BLOG 



My card today i used the gorgeous image 


'ESMIE THE GYPSY





CS-White

PAPER'S -From stash 

IMAGE- Esmie the Gypsy from CAAB Shop 

used my promarker's 

SENTIMENT-Stamp 

USED- Spellbinder's Corner Sprig's Die's 

Pearl's 

*****

Please pop over to the Show Case Blog as you will 

see gorgeous inspiration thru out the week from the DT ladies 


Thank you for looking 


Dianne 



 

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutely stunning Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Pretty image, beautiful colouring and a lovely design- it's gorgeous Dianne.
xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Dianne.xx