Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

CRAFTY CATZ CHALLENGE 461 ATG added EXTRA DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

Yes it's Friday so time for our New Challenge 
over on 



Our added extra this week as been chosen 
buy our fabulous 


CHALLENGE '461' ANYTHING GOES added EXTRA 

'FEMININE

Our fabulous sponser this week is 




We were sent some wonderful images to use and I have gone with 



CS-White 
PAPER-Grey 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp
USED- Creative Dies Stitch +pierced Rectangle dies 
Ribbon-Burgundy,Grey 
Peral's 
Glitter Dots
Handbag Embellishment 
*****

Hope you will join us again this week and you will 
see gorgeous creations from my fellow teamies 
again this week 

Please pop over and take a look and leave them some love 
and you can check to see if you were our 
Winner or one of the Top Three 
for last week's challenge 

Have a lovely week end 

Dianne xx 


9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card love the colour combo Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Morning Dianne, Oh I so love this image, I had recently purchased this one so it came in handy this week, love your card, its gorgeous. Have a lovely day.xx

Aunty Sue said...

L9vely card Dianne have a good week

Chris said...

Beautiful card Dianne, lovely design and fabulous colouring, I do love this elegant image. Have a great week
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Dianne this is a stunning card I love it. That image is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

NickScrapShack said...

Great card. Love the colour combo and the cute little bag embellishment you used.
Hope you´ll have a great weekend.
Nick

tilly said...

another great image, I love the colours you have chosen it looks elegant, keep warm this weekend xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the colour combo, the design of the card and mostly that wonderful image, beautifully coloured.
Faith x

Vicky said...

Nice article admin thanks for share your article keep share your knowledge i am waiting for your new post check custom t shirts boys t shirts kindly review and reply me