Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

A PERFECT TIME TO CRAFT OPEN CHALLENGE '3' DT INSPIRATION

HELLO EVERYONE 

I am here with my DT inspiration for our New Challenge 
over on 


  
You can now enter our challenge from our 
FACE BOOK GROUP 
If you do not have a blog 



Our fabulous sponser for this month's challenge is 






  
I have used the gorgeous image 

(image 148



CS-White-Lemon-Blue 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp 
USED- Crealies Double Stich +Dot Square dies 
Printable Heaven Lacy Flower Dies 
*****

I hope you will find time to join us again on this month's challenge 
and you will see lot's of gorgeous creation's for your inspiration 
from the DT ladies 
I look forward too seeing you there 

Dianne xx 



1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Dianne this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie