Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

CUTE AS A BUTTON DT SHOW CASE INSPIRATION

HELLO 
EVERYONE 

Well soon be Christmas Day 

I to show you today a card i have made here on my blog 
and over on the 


for 

CUTE AS A BUTTON 

The image i used to day is the gorgeous one 





CS-White
PAPER- From stash 
SENTIMENT- Stamp 
USED- X-cut Mistletoe Die 
Poppy Stamps Holly and Berry Dies
Made parcel using white card coloured and silver peel off 
Silver bow peel off 
Ribbon from stash 
Star Dust Pen 
*****

I hope you like what i have to show you today 
and you can find this image and many more including 
New Release's from 



Thank you for looking and leaving me wonderful comment's 
i do appreciate you taking the time 

Have a wonderful Christmas 

Dianne xx 


2 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Dianne, this is really gorgeous, she is so pretty and I love the design you did with the little parcel.....
If I don't get back, have a wonderful Christmas my sweet friend...xxxx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Dianne.... ... Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hugs
Wendy xx