Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Sunday 21 October 2018

LACY SUNSHINE SHOW CASE CREATIVE TEAM INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

Today i am here with my Creative Team inspiration 
for our Show Case 
for 



This month our theme is going with 'Christmas
and the image i have used is 



 CS- White 
PAPER'S -From stash 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Digital Stamp from Digital Delights By Louby Loo
USED- MB- Star Dies 
Glitter
*****

Hope you like what i have made to day and you 
will see gorgeous inspiration over on our


 The image you can find from 


  
Thank you for looking and leaving me 
wonderful comment's 

Dianne xx 


1 comment:

NickScrapShack said...

So pretty Dianne! I love the way you coloured the bubbles in the water. And I think a pink Christmas card is just the right thing! LOL