Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Thursday 14 July 2016

INSPIRATION DESTINATION CHALLENGE '94' DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 
Yes it's time for a New Challenge 
over on


CHALLENGE '94' ANYTHING GOES 

We have two sponser's this week 

 

AND 


Both fabulous sponser's 

My inspiration this week i have used a image 
from 





CS-White
PAPER-K+Company DP pad
IMAGE-Hatted Flower Mon Amour-TEW-used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp
USED- Spellbinder's Floral Oval 
Sizzix swirl die
Whimsy corner die 
Lace 
Distress ink Tim Hotlz -Tattered Rose 

Hope you like what i have made to show you 
and hope you will join us again this week 
over on the challenge blog 

I look forward to seeing you there and to seeing 
your fabulous creations 

Dianne xx 


4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is lovely and I love the rich colour

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Gorgeous card Dianne xx <3

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card & image... I love the colour combo & I also love the way you have done the background on the image :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Olga Fink said...

Such a beautiful card!
xoxo Olga