Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2015

INSPIRATION DESTINATION CHALLENGE '53' ANYTHING GOES DT INSPIRATION

Hi 

I am here today with my inspiration post and our New Challenge 
over on 


CHALLENGE '53' ANYTHING GOES

On my card today i have used one of the fabulous images 
from one of our sponser's this week i have made it 
clean and simple 


~~~~
~~~~
~~~~
CS-White-PAPER-from stash-IMAGE-Mixed media face-from LBBS
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-to be added-USED-Spellbinder's scallop circle-White Ribbon
Pearl's 
~~~~
Our sponser's this week are 


And 


Both fabulous sponser's again this week 
I hope you will join us again this week and if you need some inspiration
just pop over to the challenge blog and see the fabulous and wonderful 
creation's from all of the DT 
I look forward to seeing your wonderful creation's 

Have Fun !! 

Dianne xx 

11 comments:

kay said...

Lovely card and image Dianne x

Unknown said...

Dianne this is gorgeous, outstanding colouring, hugs my friend xxx

Jackie said...

A lovely card Dianne, beautifully coloured :o)
Jackie xx

Janette said...

Gorgeus card Dianne, sweet image....enjoy your day..xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is a sweetie, very pretty card.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card great colouring of the hair Ginny x

Catherine said...

Your card is beautiful Dianne ! Love your colouring of the hair... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sweetie I love your colouring hugs Pops x

Laine said...

She is beautiful Dianne. So pretty in pink.
Laine
xx

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Gorgeous card Dianne x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Dianne, such a gorgeous image.
Pauline
x