Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Monday 1 December 2014

FITZTOWN CHALLENGE '64' RED/GREEN CREATIVE TEAM POST

GOOD MORNING 

I am here today with my card as part of the Creative Team 
for 
FITZTOWN

Today see's the start of a New Challenge 


On my card today i have used one of the Winter images from 




*****
*****
*****
CS-White-Red-Green-IMAGE-Winter '8' from Fitztown-promarker's
SENTIMENT-All wrapped up for Christmas -USED-Memory Box Frosty border
Memory Box Swirl Ornament
*****
I hope you will beable to join us on this week's challenge  and if you need 
some inspiration just take a look at the fabulous makes
from the Creative Team ladies 

Have Fun !!

Dianne xx

10 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Stunning card Dianne and brilliant colouring! Susan x

Unknown said...

Superb Dianne, what an amazing image, beautifully coloured, totally love this one hun, hugs xxx

Jackie said...

Lovely card Dianne :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Dianne, such a sweet image and wonderful colours.
hugs Sue xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card Dianne and lovely image used along with gorgeous colour combo.I must dust my images from here and enter the challenge....have so many wonderful ones.
aNNie xx
The Journey is the Start

Candy is on my blog....
http://thejourneyisthestart.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/brea-ornament.html

Meggi Bischoff said...

very nice dianne,

gr. meggi

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and colour combo Ginny x

Catherine said...

This is beautiful Dianne ! The image is so sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Laine said...

Such a sweet couple Dianne. Love your card and detail.
Laine
xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Dianne, I love your image and beautiful colouring.
Pauline
x