Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2019

WORLD WIDE OPEN DESIGN TEAM CHALLENGE DT INSPIRATION

HELLO EVERYONE 

Yes it's time for our New Monthly Challenge 
over on 



Our fabulous and wonderful sponser as always is 







On my card this month i have used a gorgeous image 
from Julia 

'THE BRIDE



CS-White 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp 
USED- Sweet Dixie Daisy Back ground Die 
Poppy Craft's Heart Die 
Pearl's 
*****

You will see lot's of gorgeous creations for your inspiration 
from the DT ladies and i hope you will join us again on this 
month's challenge there are fabulous prize's to win 
Please pop over and take a look 
It would be fabulous to have you join us 

Thank you for looking and leaving me comments 

Dianne xx 


4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful embossing and card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Morning Dianne, oh my this is gorgeous, so pretty and that die is stunning....xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is lovely, fab card

Jackie T said...

Hi Dianne this is a stunning card that bride is so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie