Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2018

CHING CHOU KUIK DIGITAL STAMPS DT INSPIRATION

HELLO 
EVERYONE 

I am here today with my D T inspiration here on my blog 
and over on the Challenge Blog
for 



This week the D T have to use Ribbon some where 
on their creations 
and the image i used today is 




CS-White 
PAPER- From stash 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT- Stamp 
USED- Creative Dies Stitched Oval Die 
Sweet Dixie Corner Die 
Ribbon Blue Velvet 
Pearl's 
*****

You can find this image and many more from 



 We stll have our Monthly Challenge taking place 
the them this month is 


Hope you can join us and there is a challenge over on our 



Where you can join in too 

Please take a look and you will see lot's of gorgeous 
inspiration from both of the Design Teams 

I look forward to seeing you there

I will be back next week when i will have more inspiration to show you 

Dianne xx 


3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautifully coloured card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Such a beautiful image, fabulous colouring and design, so pretty and feminine!
Chris
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Dianne this is a stunning card. I love it and that image is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie