Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

LACY SUNSHINE CREATIVE TEAM INSPIRATION

HELLO 

I have a card to show you today as part of the 
Creative Team 
for 



I have made a Christmas card and used the gorgeous image 

( from stitched collection) 



CS-White-Red-Green-Grey 
IMAGE- Snow Buddies ( Stitched Collection) from Lacy Sunshine Shop
used copic's to colour my image 
SENTIMENT-Stamp 
USED- Crealies Double Stitch + Dot Circle Dies
Crealies Double Stitch+Dot Square Die 
Creative Dies Scallop Circle Stitch Die 
Card Candy 
Glamour Dust
******
I hope you like what i have made to show you today 
i will be back later this month with more inspiration to show you 

The image i have used you can find over on 



Thank you for looking and leaving me a comment 

Dianne xx 


2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Dianne this is a stunning card that is a fantastic image you have used. Take care, Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card lovely traditional colours Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos