Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2018

CHING CHOU KUIK DIGITAL STAMPS DT INSPIRATION

HI EVERYONE 

Today i am here with my DT inspiration 
here on my blog and over on the Challenge Blog 
for 



This week the team have to add 
Sparkle and Shine for their inspiration 

I chosen to keep the Christmas theme going this month 
so the image i chosen to use this week is called 

( a set of Three Grey Scale images) 



CS-White
PAPER-From stash 
IMAGE-Silentness from a set of 3 Grey Scale images from CCK Etsy Store 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT- X-cut Dies
USED- Mistletoe Die 
Glamour Dust
*****

You can find this image and many,many more from 



We also have our Monthly Challenge taking place 
this month's theme is 


It would be lovely for you to join us 
and we also have a Challenge taking place over on our 



Where you will see lot's more gorgeous inspiration 
and the ladies would love you to join them 

Well that's it from me today i will be back next week 
with more inspiration to show you 

Dianne xx 


4 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Dianne I love her hair colour looks fabulous..xx

Jackie T said...

Oh wow Dianne this is a stunning card I love it. That image is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

So beautiful Dianne, what a gorgeous image!
Chris
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is lovely, great hair colour