Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018

CHING CHOU KUIK DIGITAL STAMPS DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

Hope you are all well i am here today on my blog 
and over on the challenge blog 
as part of the Design Team 
for



My inspiration today is to co-inside with our New Monthly Challenge 

I have used the gorgeous image 

(Grey Scale Image)



CS-White 
PAPER'S- From stash 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT- X-cut sentiment dies 
USED- Crafter's Companion Leaf die 
Red Dew Drops 
******
Hope you like what i have made today 
and if can please join us on this month's challenge 
the theme is 


It would be lovely to see you there you will see gorgeous inspiration
and thru out the week from the DT ladies 

You can find this image i have used over on 



Thank you for looking and leaving me 
wonderful comments 

Dianne xx 


5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely colourful card

Jo said...

Beautiful....love that owl x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful image and card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Dianne this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Laine said...

Such a great card Dianne.
Laine
x