Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Sunday 16 September 2018

LACY SUNSHINE DT SHOW CASE CARD

GOOD MORNING 

Today i am here with DT inspiration for our Show Case 
over on 



I used the fabulous image this week called 




CS-White-Grey 
PAPER'S-from stash 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT'S -Stamps 
USED- Brown Craft Ribbon 
Fish Button 
*****
I hope you like what i have made to show you today 
and you will see gorgeous creations from the DT ladies 
over on our 



You can find the image i have used and many,many more from 



Thank you for looking and leaving me such wonderful comments 

Dianne xx 


3 comments:

Janette said...

She is so cute Dianne and you really brought her to life, great card...
Hope your weekend is going fine and your feeling well my friend..xx

Doreen said...

Love the beautifully coloured image,a gorgeous card.xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cutie Dianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx