Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2018

LACY SUNSHINE DT INSPIRATION

HELLO 

I am here today with my DT inspiration 
for 


On my card today i  have used the beautiful image 




CS-White- Green 
PAPER-from stash 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT'S -From same paper pad 
USED- Cream Lace 
Flower dies 
*****
Hope you like my inspiration today you can find 
this image and many more from 



Thank you for looking and leaving me comments 
i will be back next month when i will have more inspiration 
to show you 

Dianne xx 


4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Dianne this is a stunning card that image is just so beautiful and your colouring is amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Janette said...

Beautiful card Dianne and such a sweet image...hope all is well my friend..xxx

Jo said...

Lovely card Dianne, she's beautiful x
I have CANDY if you'd like to enter

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx