Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Monday 24 September 2018

CUTE AS A BUTTON SHOW CASE DT INSPIRATION

HELLO EVERYONE 

Today i have my Show Case to show you on my blog 
and over on the Show Case Blog 
for 

I used on my card to show you today a image that is 
also been used for our Progressive Challenge 
over on our Face Book Page 




CS-White
PAPER'S from stash 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT- All ready added 
USED- Spellbinder Feather Die 
***** 

You can find this image from 



Also why not join in on our Progressive Challenge 
over on our 

You can find all the information how you can join in 
and you will see lot's of gorgeous inspiration there
and also over on the Show Case Blog 
thru out the month 

Thank you for looking 

Dianne xx 



6 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,such a cute card.xxx

Janette said...

Morning Dianne, Gorgeous card, looks gorgeous...hope your well...xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card and image Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Dianne this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really gorgeous colourful creation Dianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fabulous