Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

WORLD WIDE OPEN DESIGN CHALLENGE BLOG DT INSPIRATION

GOOD EVENING 

We have our New Monthly Challenge starting over on 



Our fabulous and wonderful sponser as always is 






On my inspiration card this month i used the gorgeous 
image sent to us to use from Julia thank you 


I have to say i just love this gorgeous image 



CS-White 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT - Stamp 
USED- Crealies double +stitch square dies 
Round circle dies for sentiment 
Sweet Dixie Flower and Lead dies 
Poppy Stamps Gentle Leaf die 
Pearl's 
*****
I hope you like what i have made to show you and hope to see 
you join us on this month's challenge 
You will see lot's of gorgeous inspiration from the DT ladies 
and there are fabulous prize's to win 

Pop over and take a look and i look forward 
to seeing you there 

Dianne xx 


5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow that hair looks amazing, great card

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

BEautiful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Oh wow Dianne this is stunning that image is just so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab design and image.xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning Dianne, your colouring brings her to life.
Faith
x