Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Monday 27 August 2018

LACY SUNSHINE DESIGN TEAM INSPIRATION

HELLO 

I am here today to give you a little inspiration 
for 



My card today i have used the gorgeous image 




CS-White
PAPER'S- Printed from Dreamess cd 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp 
USED- Spellbinder's die for sentiment 
Teacup Die 
Heart's Embellishments 
*****

I hope you like what i have to show you today 
and it as give you some inspiration 

You can find lot's of fabulous and wonderful images from 



FACE BOOK PAGE 


Thank you for looking and leaving me such wonderful comments 

Dianne xx 


4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Janette said...

Super pretty card Dianne I love it..xx

coops said...

So gorgeous Dianne.Adorable image and I love the fresh colour combo :D

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and I love the fresh blue and yellow