Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Sunday 15 July 2018

WORLD WIDE OPEN DESIGN TEAM CHALLENGE '6' DT INSPIRATION

HI EVERYONE 
My second post today 

Yes it's time for our New Monthly Challenge 
over on 



Our fabulous and wonderful sponser as always is 





On my inspiration this month i used one of Julia's New Gorgeous images 


I just love this image 




CS-White-Red
PAPER'S-from stash 
used my promarker's
SENTIMENT-To add
USED- Sweet Dixie decorative large circular frame 
Whimsy corner die 
Sweet Dixie leaf die 
Handmade Rose from paper 
Pearl's 
*****
I hope you like what i have to show you today and you will 
see more gorgeous and beautiful make's from the DT ladies 
for your inspiration 
and hope you will join us again this month i look forward
to seeing all of your amazing creations 

See you soon 

Dianne xx 



5 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Dianne & so beautifully coloured by your fair hand.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Catching up after my hol, this is gorgeous

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card - love the image thanks for sharing!

Desire Fourie said...

Stunning colouring Dianne and I love the pearls and the flower arrangement. Great striking colours too.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

She is gorgeous Dianne
Faith
x