Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

CUTE AS A BUTTON SHOWCASE DT INSPIRATION

HELLO 

I am here today with my show case card for 



My card today i have used the gorgeous image 


You can find this and many more from the shop 


Here is my card today 




CS-White
PAPER'S-from stash 
IMAGE-Harvest Fairy from CAAB Shop used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp 
USED- Whimsy corner die 
X-cut flower die 
Crealies die for sentiment 
*****
I hope you like what i have to show you today 

Thank you for looking 

Dianne xx 


6 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,such a lovely design and image.xxx

Janette said...

Dianne this is gorgeous, lovely card..xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous summer card so cheerful Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow Dianne, another beautiful & vibrant coloured creation.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Dianne.
Sue x

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Dianne!
Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads