Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2018

WORLD WIDE OPEN DESIGN TEAM CHALLENGE '5' DT INSPIRATION

HELLO EVERYONE 

This is the first of my scheduled post 
as i am away for a few day's so i will have a lot 
of catching up to do when i return 

Yes it's time for our New Monthly Challenge 
over on 


Our fabulous sponser as all ways is 




My inspiration card this month i picked to used the gorgeous 
and cute image 




CS-White-Red
Julia Spiri Etsy Store used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp 
USED- Lattice embossing folder 
Crealies Double Dot and Stitch circle dies 
Spellbinder's Heart dies 
Small heart punch 
******

I hope you will be able to join us again this month 
and you will see lot's of gorgeous inspiration from the DT ladies 
and i look forward to seeing you there 

Pop over and take a look there are fabulous prizes to win 

See you there 

Dianne xx 



4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Dianne this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Have a wonderful time away. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a gorgeous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Dianne. I hope you are having a super time.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is very cute, hope you are having a great hol