Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Saturday 10 March 2018

CUTE AS A BUTTON NEW RELEASES DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

Today here to tell you about some gorgeous 
New Release's from 



On my card i have used one of the images 
as my DT inspiration 




CS-White
PAPER- from stash 
IMAGE- Seed Time and Harvest from CAAB Store used my promarker's 
USED- Sizzix leaf die 
Whimsy corner die 
Ribbon
*****

You will see gorgeous makes from the DT ladies 
using one of the New Realease's 
to give you some inspiration please pop over 
and take a look

Thank you for looking 

Dianne xx 


3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely card and image wish I could get my yellows that bright

Jackie T said...

Hi Dianne this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KraftyKoolKat said...

A lovely mage Dianne & awesome colouring of it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx